Salt is an anciently-revered and profoundly healing soaking agent.
That’s why each tub at Soak Boulder will contain 10-20 pounds of salt.
Dissolved in water to nearly match the saline levels of the human body, this amazing mineral supports relaxation and regeneration.
Saltwater soaking leaves your hair and skin silky-soft (never dried-out or pruny), your body melted into a state of deep relaxation, and your cells re-mineralized.
Soak Boulder invites you to luxuriate in saltwater-filled copper tubs as part of your essential self-care.
Soaking in a pure salt solution:
- Stimulates circulation
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Detoxifies, hydrates and regenerates the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases moisture retention
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves pain and soreness
- Releases toxins
- Restores the body’s mineral balance
- Balances the nervous system
- Helps heal dry or irritated skin
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes mental relaxation
- Relieves stress
For more current wellness research related to mineral bathing and hydrotherapy, check out Wellness Evidence.