SAUNA BATHING IS SAID TO BE THE OLDEST FORM OF HEALING BATH ON EARTH.
- Detoxifies blood and skin (from toxins absorbed in our daily environment!)
- Increases metabolism
- Stimulates immune system
- Cleanses the cells
- Reduces excess weight/water retention
- Relaxes the muscles
- Promotes blood circulation
- Increases the production of white blood cells (!)
- Releases endorphins
- Tones the cardiovascular system
- Promotes deep/healthy sleep
OVER 2000 YEARS AGO HIPPOCRATES, THE ‘FATHER OF MODERN MEDICINE,’ WROTE THAT IT COULD: “CURE ANY DISEASE.”
A recently published longitudinal study conducted by the University of Eastern Finland (2015) revealed “people who visited a sauna 2-3 times a week had a 24% lower risk of [cardiovascular related] death”—and a 40% reduction in mortality rate with a sauna use rate of 4-7 times per week (click here for source).
Nutrients and minerals in sweat are essential to maintaining the collagen structure of the skin. Give yourself the gift of replenishing!