A passionate entrepreneur, healer, community-builder, educator and writer, Corin believes self-care, connection and ritual are critical to the well being of all. A people-mobilizer, resource-gatherer, system leader and vision steward, she is adept at grounding dreams into lasting reality.
- 20 yrs mobilizing & managing effective large scale teams
- 6+ yrs as an owner/operator of private bodywork practice
- Strong operational, relational & administrative skills/experience
- Community-oriented system leader adept at manifesting inspired visions
Visit Corin on LinkedIn to learn more about her background, education and experience.
Alexis is a creative and resourceful, professional problem solver with over 15 years of experience in organizational design and strategic planning, leadership, and management. As a successful business owner, co-founder, and business consultant, she leverages her diverse skillset to create lasting positive change in startup and growth phase organizations via practical and progressive infrastructure solutions.
- 15+ yrs cross-sector consultant for small to medium-sized businesses
- 7+ yrs experience as an owner/operator and strategic leader
- Extensive background in financial mgmt, human resources, and business mgmt
- Creative & resourceful problem-solver committed to win-win solutions
For more insight on her background, education and experience, visit Alexis on LinkedIn.
As creatress and president of Soak, Inc., Wren launched Soak on the Sound in Port Townsend, WA several years ago. She is a visionary entrepreneur, writer and coach who lives in a sweet beach house with her partner and two black cats. Read Wren’s full story in her book Soak: An Homage to Water.