Over 200 years ago, Hippocrates, the ‘father of modern medicine,’ wrote that sauna bathing could “cure any disease.”
It is said to be the oldest form of healing on earth.
Nutrients and minerals in sweat are essential to maintaining the collagen structure of the skin—but the long-term benefits of a regular sauna regimen keep your insides young too.
A recently published longitudinal study conducted by the University of Eastern Finland (2015) revealed “people who visited a sauna 2-3 times a week had a 24% lower risk of [cardiovascular related] death”—and a 40% reduction in mortality rate with a sauna use rate of 4-7 times per week (click here for source).
- Detoxifies blood and skin (from toxins absorbed in our daily environment!)
- Increases metabolism
- Stimulates immune system
- Cleanses the cells
- Reduces excess weight/water retention
- Relaxes the muscles
- Promotes blood circulation
- Increases the production of white blood cells (!)
- Releases endorphins
- Tones the cardiovascular system
- Promotes deep/healthy sleep
For more current wellness research related to sauna use, check out Wellness Evidence.
Give yourself the gift of replenishing.
Salt is an anciently-revered and profoundly healing soaking agent.
That’s why each tub at Soak Boulder will contain 10-20 pounds of salt.
Dissolved in water to nearly match the saline levels of the human body, this amazing mineral supports relaxation and regeneration.
Saltwater soaking leaves your hair and skin silky-soft (never dried-out or pruny), your body melted into a state of deep relaxation, and your cells re-mineralized.
Soak Boulder invites you to luxuriate in saltwater-filled copper tubs as part of your essential self-care.
Soaking in a pure salt solution:
- Stimulates circulation
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Detoxifies, hydrates and regenerates the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases moisture retention
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves pain and soreness
- Releases toxins
- Restores the body’s mineral balance
- Balances the nervous system
- Helps heal dry or irritated skin
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes mental relaxation
- Relieves stress
For more current wellness research related to mineral bathing and hydrotherapy, check out Wellness Evidence.
Do your body good at Soak Boulder: Undress. De-stress. Refresh.